The sector has seen record interest from investors and we will learn what they are looking for. Diversity of offerings increases constantly and we will be unpicking the latest trends, hearing from operators and experts working across all aspects of retirement housing. Housing Associations are also picking up on the demographic trends, with greater certainty over rents and available funding renewing interest after relatively limited new development of affordable homes for those in later life.
As ever the need for insight into what customers and potential customers want from our developments is vital, so we are pleased to announce that all delegates will receive a free copy of ProMatura Europe’s latest report, titled “Do the British Want to Live In Integrated Retirement Communities?”
Hear from the Conference Director, Steve Secker
Our Conference Chair will provide an introduction to the conference, to our sponsors and partners, and summarise the agenda.
• Hear from ProMatura Europe with results of some brand new UK research into a nationally representative sample of people as the potential target market for developers of retirement housing.
All delegates will also receive a free copy of ProMatura Europe's latest report, “Do the British Want to Live In Integrated Retirement Communities?”
• Attitudes and preferences of these prospective younger retired IRC discretionary purchasers
• Unique in using conjoint analysis to understand the effect product features and price have on demand
• Define what schemes should encompass by precisely quantifying what potential residents want and what they will actually pay for
Hear from Anchor's new CEO on her perspective and in particular how ESG can bring the sector together
• Role of technology in helping sector, hear the latest from the TAPPI project
• Johnnie Johnson's Customer First initiative and how this has reshaped the delivery of services
• Perspective of the BAME community and how the Ageing Well network is helping promote different models
• Panel discussion to explore the benefits of different tenures
• What changes would you like to see to help boost sector growth?
• What can we learn from other countries?
• What do we need to help consumer confidence in retirement housing tenures?
• Shane will share his reflections of the day and how the sector is adapting
Our events attract support from key stakeholders in the independent health and social care sectors. Sponsorship connects your brand with opinion formers in the sector and associates it with knowledge products and professional development.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|