IMTJ Medical Travel Summit 2019
The IMTJ Medical Travel Summit is a high-level event aimed at senior decision-makers involved in the medical travel, health tourism and international patient market. Over the past 4 years in Athens, Croatia, Madrid and London, we have proved that it’s possible to deliver a medical travel event that delivers GREAT value to delegates, sponsors and exhibitors. The event brought together industry leaders to share their knowledge and experience and ensure the long-term development of this industry.
The event in Berlin combined five key elements:
- The IMTJ Medical Travel Summit brings together key opinion leaders and senior executives involved in medical travel and healthcare businesses across the world.
- The IMTJ Medical Travel Awards celebrate the success of the leading players in medical travel.
- The IMTJ - Temos Marketplace provides exhibitors with a great opportunity to meet new customers.
- B2B Meetings bring together buyers of medical travel and international patient services with providers and suppliers who are seeking new business opportunities and sources of patient referral.
- The 9th annual Temos International Meeting
IMTJ Medical Travel Awards 2019
The IMTJ Medical Travel Awards celebrate outstanding achievement in the medical travel, medical tourism and health tourism industry worldwide.
The winners of the IMTJ Medical Travel Awards 2019 were announced at a high profile ceremony that took place at the Maritim Hotel Berlin. Congratulations to all winners, highly commended and finalists. The IMTJ Awards are judged by an independent panel of medical travel experts, chaired by IMTJ Editor-in-Chief, Keith Pollard.